Qualified Person Responsible for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
BlueReg can provide you with a EU-QPPV (European Qualified Person Responsible for Pharmacovigilance), French QPPV and/or deputy on a permanent basis or when required (e.g.: illness, etc). You can have confidence in our qualified consultants who ensure their knowledge and training is fully maintained.
The QPPV is responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining a pharmacovigilance system
- Preparing pharmacovigilance reports
- Setting-up of risk minimisation studies
- Answering requests from Health Authorities
- Providing Health Authorities with any other information relevant to product safety
“All these activities are carried out in full compliance with Good Vigilance Practices and local standards.”
The French system for preventing and managing shortages
The French regulation on the prevention and management of stock shortages of medicinal products is...
New Appointment to our Leadership Team !
BlueReg Group is delighted to announce the appointment of Dominique Patrone as General Manager of PharmaBlue....