Vice President Global HR Business Partner
- Primary and secondary Pharmacology
- Global Project and Program Management
- Global Drug Development for US, EU, CAN and Japan
- Preparation and attendance of regulatory consultations with Health Authorities: FDA, EMA, MHRA, PMDA, …
- Regulatory Operations : Writing of regulatory documents supporting development and world wide registration of drugs and OTC in US, EU, Japan, Canada, China….
- Clinical data disclosure and transparency
- Regulatory Information Management (RIM) and Identification of Medicinal Product (IDMP)
- Management of multicultural multidisciplinary international teams
Prior to joining BlueReg, Jean-Daniel held multiple positions in the Pharmaceutical Industry covering all aspects of worldwide drug development and registration at Sanofi R&D and Galderma Nestlé Skin Health R&D including Research, Non-clinical and Project Management as Project Manager and Project Leader. In his last function, Jean-Daniel was Head of Global Regulatory Operations at Galderma R&D.
At BlueReg, Jean-Daniel is in charge of defining the overall BlueReg HR Strategy, supervises all global Human Resource operations and oversees the development and implementation of all HR policies and programs.