Within the Global Operations Unit, you actively provide tailored regulatory consultancy services for a range of clients, from ad hoc advice to long term partnership.
• A least 7 to 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, broadly based Regulatory Affairs experience, including a successful track record in the registration and maintenance of pharmaceutical products within Europe and/or at export.
• Experience in consultancy would be a plus.
Pharmacist / Engineer / Life Sciences Graduate.
• English as native language or fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills with ability to work on multi-projects in a multi-cultural and matrix environment.
• a global environment.
• Established relationships and proven negotiation skills with management, colleagues and/or regulators
• Decisive and proactive, with “small company” hands-on, can-do style and attitude.
• Good analytical skills.
• Team spirit.