Quality System and Audit
BlueReg experienced consultants can provide full support in designing and implementing a quality system that meets regulatory expectations in France.
- Advice and operational support for pharmaceutical companies located in France for a quality system that meets regulatory expectations for an “Exploitant” status
- Provision of deputy “Exploitant” Qualified Person (QP)
- Risk analysis / process mapping
- Advice, review or preparation of:
- Product Quality Reviews (PQR)
- Client-customized standard operating procedures (SOPs) or quality manuals,
- Quality technical agreements
- Application for obtaining the “Exploitant” status from the French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and annual reports
- Contingency plans for drug shortage (shortage management plans (PGP)) for medicinal products of major therapeutic interest (MITM)
- Audits of pharmaceutical processes according to good manufacturing practice (GMP), good distribution practice (GDP) or “Exploitant” activities
- Preparation and support prior to ANSM inspection
BlueReg understands the requirements of the health authorities concerning audits and what to expect. Thus, we can provide a complete audit preparation package which we can tailor to your needs, including:
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) reviewing/writing
- Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF) reviewing/writing
- Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) review
- Setting up/reviewing a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Data review of relevant documentation/certification/procedures
- Conducting audits of sites (internal/third party)
- Conducting mock audits
- Providing support on-site during the audit
- Pre-audit training to staff
All these activities are carried out in full compliance with Good Clinical Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Vigilance Practices and local standards as applicable.
Advertising & Promotional Material Review
BlueReg is the strategic partner to meet your goals for worldwide promotional material review and validation for drugs and medical devices. We provide a broad range of services linked to the review of promotional material for international congresses and local compliance.
Pricing and reimbursement (Drugs and Medical devices)
BlueReg consultants can provide pricing and reimbursement insight and support you prior to the launch of your products in France. BlueReg has a team of Market Access experts dedicated to supporting your company through the full pricing and reimbursement process (medicinal products and medical devices).
Looking for support in marketing your product in France? PharmaBlue, a BlueReg company, is a partner “Exploitant” of pharmaceutical companies for the marketing in France of their medicinal products which have been granted a temporary use authorization (ATU) or a marketing authorization (MA).
FDA GUIDANCE – COVID-19
BlueReg continues to monitor the changes in the regulatory guidance and we wish to share...
Uncategorized - 24 April 2020
How antibody testing can help us fight COVID-19 ?
There is a high demand around the need for antibody testing and the media frenzy...
Uncategorized - 14 April 2020