Market Access France
BlueReg has a team of Market Access experts dedicated to supporting your company through the full pricing and reimbursement process (medicinal products and medical devices) in France.
From pricing and reimbursement strategy to submission to the Authorities, we provide flexible solutions to meet your company’s needs.
Strategic consultancy for pricing and reimbursement
- Recommendation on reimbursement and pricing strategy
- Expertise through the complete reimbursement process: new drugs and extension of indications or reassessment
Pricing and reimbursement application support
- Writing of reimbursement dossiers for the Haute Autorité de Santé / French National Authority for, Health (HAS) (new registration, renewal, change of registration conditions and reassessment)
- Writing of pricing dossiers for the Comité Economique des Produits de Santé / French Economic Committee for Healthcare Products (CEPS): new registration and price increase
- Compilation and submission of the dossiers
- Interaction with authorities at every stage of the reimbursement process
Our latest engagements
- Strategic consultancy for pricing and reimbursement for a company launching an innovative medicinal product in the French hospital market
- Writing of pricing and reimbursement files for a new medical device
- Preparation of a meeting with the French National Authority for Health (HAS)
Why work with BlueReg? The team can provide full support for all aspects of the pricing and reimbursement process from registration to product maintenance activities providing strategic consultancy and/or hands-on operational support.
Pricing and reimbursement (Drugs and Medical devices)
Our experienced consultants can provide support and strategic advice prior to the launch of your products in France.
Our services include:
- Strategic consulting and management of projects related to pricing and reimbursement of pharmaceutical products and medical devices in France
- Writing of reimbursement and economic dossiers for application to the HAS (the French Health technology assessment agency) as well as through pricing negotiations with the CEPS (the French Economic Committee for Healthcare Products)
- Writing of Core value dossier for EU countries including France
FDA GUIDANCE – COVID-19
BlueReg continues to monitor the changes in the regulatory guidance and we wish to share...
Uncategorized - 24 April 2020
How antibody testing can help us fight COVID-19 ?
There is a high demand around the need for antibody testing and the media frenzy...
Uncategorized - 14 April 2020