How to take advantage of incentives to develop your orphan products in Europe?
May 5, 2022
12:00 PM EDT I 06:00 PM CEST I 05:00 PM BST
The Orphan drug market is one of the fastest-growing segments of the pharmaceutical market.
In order to promote research for Orphan drugs, different countries have set out incentives and an advantageous regulatory environment, resulting in a highly profitable Orphan Drug market.
Worldwide orphan drug sales are forecast to accelerate with a CAGR of 12.3% from 2019 to 2024, which is approximately double the rate of the non-orphan drug market.
Pharma companies with OMP are more profitable than those without
Entering the EU market with orphan drugs is rather complex, our webinar will raise attention to the complexity of the system in the EU and will focus on helping you identify the different obstacles and issues to foresee.
For instance :
- Are you eligible to ODD in the EU?
- Which Incentives are applicable?
- Are you eligible for SME to benefit from more incentives?
- Do you need a presence in the EU to benefit from these statuses?
- What about the submission portal?
- What about the countries that are not part of the European Union (Switzerland, UK etc …)
- Impact of ODD throughout the lifecycle of your drug?
- Granting of MA in the EU does not mean the drug is available throughout EU countries.
Register now to our webinar and get an overall vision of the steps necessary for your venture.